Get Your Product Endorsed By A Famous Person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjoern30

I guess thats everybody's dream- sitting next to Oprah, while she is holding your hand and talks an hour about your website :)))If you have a website which is somehow unique (this wont work with a phpebay site) chances are you could get some coverage from youryout local newspaer or tv station. Tv stations usually use newspaper as an "inspiration source" so you should approach your newspaper first.But how to get them interested - its easy just give them a call! Sending out those online pr articles dont work!Maybe you experiences with online pr are different/better...

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Could you explain to me and the other moderators why you are posting the same posts on multiple forums?

Bjoern30

do you want me to stop posting?? - everybody acts different

I recently posted a free wordpress theme on a board and was told that I cant post themes with a protected footer -
its hard to keep up with all the rules...

Bjoern30

ok - I started this a couple of weeks ago - most boards are dead and nobody seems even bother to answer - sometimes though you get some answers back and it sparks some kind of back and forth conversation - I like that
Honestly most of the small boards are a waste of time - I could sick with DP and WF and would be happy. imo this is a win win situation the board owner gets some content and I get some answers..bytheway I use the forum submitter from the instantbuzz guys

Status
Not open for further replies.