Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Best social networking site one of the nominees is
MeetingPeople365.com Dating Online in Ireland the site has a whole host of dead links, including the page footer.

2) Nominee nimbles.ie - site is down and isnt showing up in google?

Category "best blogging platform" do they actually mean best "blog"?
as surely a blogging platform is blogger / word press etc etc
i presume that is nimble.ie
it's an irish version of bebo, never used it myself though.

uSwitch247.com

Hey Mr Menace

just looking back over your posts with great anticipation in the knowledge you know what you're talking about but after perusing your site I see your former comments regarding other people's work is both lame and unfounded.

How many times have you put back the launch date and what makes you think Friday is November 7th?

Just curious because you seem to take great pride in knocking the efforts of others - maybe it's time to take a back seat and show us your mettle by finishing your own site before criticising all around you.

TheMenace

Hey Mr Menace

just looking back over your posts with great anticipation in the knowledge you know what you're talking about but after perusing your site I see your former comments regarding other people's work is both lame and unfounded.

How many times have you put back the launch date and what makes you think Friday is November 7th?

Just curious because you seem to take great pride in knocking the efforts of others - maybe it's time to take a back seat and show us your mettle by finishing your own site before criticising all around you.

Sorry, what's unfounded might I ask? Oh and apologies for getting the date wrong. I'll get my coat.

PS - For the record, I haven't put the launch date back once. I never set one until last week. There's a good chance that it won't be live until Monday but hey, what are you going to do?

uSwitch247.com

did you not originally announce "coming in October" and then announce November 7th and then November 9th and now November 12th?

Sorry mate, but i just think people in glass houses and all that....

WebGuy

im actually looking forward to seeing your website now - its almost getting hyped up now and ive also had a look at some of your posts regarding others websites so will be nice to see what u have up your sleeve now

personally though i wouldnt even have a signature to a site under progress if my profession was web designer not really doing anything other than wasting peoples time clicking through to nothing yet but thats just me :)

Btw was just wondering how u knew the website was a template from templatemonster as i saw about 10000 site designs on there it wouldve taken me months to find that particular one maybe im not being very good with theyre searching tools though

TheMenace

im actually looking forward to seeing your website now - its almost getting hyped up now

Only by you two clowns.

and ive also had a look at some of your posts regarding others websites

Which posts would these be then? About the Golden Spiders? About Ripe? All deserved to be fair and I think the comments left would show that I'm not alone.

so will be nice to see what u have up your sleeve now

My portfolio's on my blog site as plain as the nose on my face. I'm not trying to hide anything from anyone.

personally though i wouldnt even have a signature to a site under progress if my profession was web designer not really doing anything other than wasting peoples time clicking through to nothing yet but thats just me :)

Do you have a URL? Can we see it?

Btw was just wondering how u knew the website was a template from templatemonster as i saw about 10000 site designs on there it wouldve taken me months to find that particular one maybe im not being very good with theyre searching tools though

I didn't spot it. Someone posted it on Creative Ireland.

My site should be ready in a few days. Feel free to bash it to death, I'd appreciate the feedback. Although try not to do so under the cover of anonymity, otherwise you'll just be ignored. You too uSwitch247.com - best of luck with the Golden Spider awards, by the way.

TheMenace

Status
Not open for further replies.