Haitian Charity

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanovitch

Evening All...

I'm following that traditional student route to building a portfolio by doing some charity work. This is, as yet, very incomplete but the fundamental design work is done.

If anyone has any thoughts on it I'd like to hear them.

Miracles Home

I4Visual

Heya :)

First Impressions, overall very good indeed! There's not much I would altar there.
Being picky, I would say the red star flashing above the i in miracles is a little over the top, seems a bit cheesy that's al.
Also the pictures to the right seem really quite vertically stretched, just taking away the impact of the pictures imho, this is on most pages :)

other then that nothing, great^^.

ivanovitch

Heya :)

First Impressions, overall very good indeed! There's not much I would altar there.
Being picky, I would say the red star flashing above the i in miracles is a little over the top, seems a bit cheesy that's al.
Also the pictures to the right seem really quite vertically stretched, just taking away the impact of the pictures imho, this is on most pages :)

other then that nothing, great^^.

Thanks for the feedback.

Your right on the images, I'm waiting on actual client images so what's there is just nabbed off the web and resized.

Which star is cheesy? The one on the header or the one in the swf? Or both?

I4Visual

I hazard to say both, not that it's somethng major! It's jsut a little thing, a professional and corporate look can be very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.