How much are you earning per month with Adsense?

• $0 > $100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $100 > $200

• $200 > $400

• $400 > $800

• $800 > $1000

• $1000 +

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Although the Google terms of service do not allow you to discuss specifics, such as clickthrough rates etc., you are allowed to discuss your overall earnings.

So, if you are using Google Adsense, how much are you earning per month?

rsynnott

Per month, I assume? Currently close to €400; hoping it'll rise a bit :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Per month - yes - sorry!
I'll go back and edit my original post :p

€400 is a tidy sum .. should keep you out of trouble :)

Cormac

rsynnott said:
Per month, I assume? Currently close to €400; hoping it'll rise a bit :)

Rob, do you mind me asking on how many websites is that figure based on? and wich websites. Thanks

Cormac

well done rob, according to the web stats package that comes with my host i'm getting approx 5,000 hits on one of my websites per week. Altough i take those figures with a pinch of salt, i think i will venture in the world of adsense. It seems fairly profitable. I'd imagine it would cover my hosting and a few luxury items. Happy times!

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It makes sense to set yourself a reasonable target. If you work out how much you need to make and can make that much, then you will be a happy bunny :)

rsynnott

Rollo said:
well done rob, according to the web stats package that comes with my host i'm getting approx 5,000 hits on one of my websites per week. Altough i take those figures with a pinch of salt, i think i will venture in the world of adsense. It seems fairly profitable. I'd imagine it would cover my hosting and a few luxury items. Happy times!

I earn that on the basis of 5000 or so real views per day, btw. (Or 20,000 hits)

CGorman

rsynnott said:
I earn that on the basis of 5000 or so real views per day, btw. (Or 20,000 hits)

Hmm... your site is now almost the year old, thats a nice amount of traffic - does most of it come from the search engines? 3mts in with my site and i'm hitting about 100 unique visitors a day (600 hits a day)... althought that is triple what it was last month, so things are improving rapidly.

rsynnott

CGorman said:
Hmm... your site is now almost the year old, thats a nice amount of traffic - does most of it come from the search engines? 3mts in with my site and i'm hitting about 100 unique visitors a day (600 hits a day)... althought that is triple what it was last month, so things are improving rapidly.

Nearly all from search engines, the remainder from regulars.

georgiecasey

about $2000 a month these days. Around this time 2 years ago I was making $5000 a month but then got lazy, site crashed and I couldn't have been bothered fixing it. I'm feeling motivated again so hopefully I'll be making more soon.

georgiecasey

just the one. www.free-ringtones.ie huge money in ringtones.

i know a guy pulling in over 100k a month on em.

shoemoney.com, you mite have heard of him

RedCardinal

about $2000 a month these days. Around this time 2 years ago I was making $5000 a month but then got lazy, site crashed and I couldn't have been bothered fixing it. I'm feeling motivated again so hopefully I'll be making more soon.

Whats the deal with royalties and the like? How much have you to pay ack to the music cos?

georgiecasey

An external company manages that for me, but I dont pay much as I give away free ringtones and make money from ads alone. You can get around it like that. I only pay royalties on ringtones I sell.

Cheers for the blog post, was very surprised when it popped up in Google Reader there!

RedCardinal

Cheers for the blog post, was very surprised when it popped up in Google Reader there!

Heh? Sorry I think we have a crossed line somewhere?

So out of curiosity you are just buying the ringtones from a third party and because you give them away you pay no royalites? Very sweet. (don't worry bot interested in opening another Irish ringtone site just at he moment :D )

I can see a tonne of backlinks going into you but dont see you in the SERPs? How are people finding you?

RedCardinal

Yeah presumed that - actually thats how I came across this thread.

Was just wondering if I had a blogging doppleganger somewhere that I didn't know about :D

Funny thing is that I reckon there's going to be quite a few new ringtone MFA sites popping up with the AOL data (lots of related keywords in there).

At he moment I've got 7 of the 10 files loaded into MySQL but with each additional file MySQL is eating more and more resources to index the table...and I'm talking hours now to index :(

Some interesting Irish sites doing quite nicely though. Will be blogging some Irish queries from the dataset in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.