Intergrating Basic PayPal Services?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ButtermilkJack

Just wondering if anyone has integrated PayPal into a website and how easy or time consuming it was. I have a client looking for it and need to give them some info/costs etc.

I had a look at the PayPal website and looks to be straight-forward enough. If I follow it correctly, all you do is sign up and they give you the code to point your 'Buy Now' button to their pages?

Tom

If I follow it correctly, all you do is sign up and they give you the code to point your 'Buy Now' button to their pages?

Pretty much, there is a wizard for creating buy now buttons. You can choose to create encrypted buttons or not. If you want to create the buttons dynamically it's easier not to encrypt as you can easily change the buttons code on your site.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
There's a full API and it's supported "out of the box" by most of the more popular shopping carts

ButtermilkJack

There's no shooping cart on this particular clients' site. In fact there's not really any products as such. It's a company offering classes and they want people to be able to book and pay online. So I suppose I'll really just be adding a "book now" button beside each course/class listing and letting paypal transfer the funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.