Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonweiyer

Hello everybody, I am jasonweiyer, a webmaster / web developer / SEO-er in profession.

I am presently looking for a freelance jobs as a webmaster / web developer / SEO...

I will appreciate it if you do help me find clients for this :)

-jasonweiyer:)

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
You'd probably be better helping out on the board a bit first and showing your skill level before people will help you find a job.

Also it'd be better to put this into the marketplace forum I'd guess.

(welcome to the board)

davidbehan

Welcome! You got a portfolio site you could show us?

Rgds, Dave

[morning forb - doing the rounds of the forums then?] :D

Forbairt

:D its all part of the service here at forbairt media (bed ,,, waiting for office to warm up :D ... my excuse and I'm sticking to it)

jasonweiyer

Thanks for Letting me In

Guys please don't argue with what I had posted, I just introduced myself... but guys, Im sorry, I cant help myself not promoting myself, because I am desperate looking for the freelance jobs...

Guys, I am sorry... Well, I hope the issue ends here... Thank you for accepting me here...

:)

Forbairt

You have no examples of work ... yet you want work ?

Personally I've got to have seen some work that someone has done before I can even consider recommending them.

davidbehan

There is no issue with you telling us that you are a freelancer looking for work... we all do it. But can you show us some of your past work so we can see your standard and see if you would be a suitable freelancer that one could outsource to. What's your skillset even?

As I said, there's no issue, you just need to give more info about yourself before anyone would be able to judge you as a freelancer, that's all.

Looking forward now to seeing a portfolio! :D

jasonweiyer

My

Guys,

In response to your request for me to post my skills and projects, I am posting them here...

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Skills:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]PHP + MySQL and JavaScript Web Developing, SEO,Link building[/FONT]

Extra Skills:

• [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]PC (Personal Computer) Troubleshooting and Repair[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Software (Program) Development[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Desktop Publishing[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Office Document Works[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hardware-Software Interfacing[/FONT]

Sites Created:

When they asked you for samples I think they meant a Portfolio on your website not a list of AdSense revenue site but clients.

I hope you would have time enjoying to visit these sites, I have also
promoted the sites on forum postings and I have implemented SEO
techniques on each of them respectively.

Thank you guys...

-jasonweiyer

Forbairt

Guys,

In response to your request for me to post my skills and projects, I am posting them here...

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Skills:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]PHP + MySQL and JavaScript Web Developing, SEO,Link building[/FONT]

Sites Created:

Thank you guys...

-jasonweiyer

To be honest I'm looking at the same site 22 times ... little or no difference in them ... nothing to show me good design skills

Based on this body of work I'm afraid to say I couldn't recommend you to any clients

Try to alter the sites some. They don't really look like sites you've done for clients but like generic catch all people looking for certain terms in the hope they'll click one of your links . While there is nothing wrong with this I'd really think about updating the themes. If you aren't a good designer there are a lot of free templates out there that could greatly increase the look and feel of the sites.

Regards,
James

louie

Jason you keep shooting yourself in the leg.
My daughter (she's only 5) could design a website. Does that mean she's a web designer?
Do you think she could offer her web design skills for FREE as well?

The list above are not websites - they are pages created for AdSense and not for real clients but for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.