Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny_c

Hi lads and ladies,
How're things? I've just registered and would like to introduce myself. My name is Dan. I hail from Kildare, but have been living in Limerick for well over two years now. I've just recently contributed to the world wide web in the form of a personal site. If anyone is interested in throwing a critical eye over it, I'd be interested to hear any and all responses to it.

I'm experiencing a perpetual growing interest in digital painting and concept art as a whole, although my skills are lagging behind my interest! I will persevere!

Here's the link, hope to hear from you soon...
dan
sketchbook-element

Gavin

Welcome Danny. I really like your site, very impressive work.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
It's nice, but what about people who have Flash blocked? There doesn't seem to be any non-Flash content

danny_c

Hi guys,
Thanks for taking the time to post.
Thank you for your comments. It's my first site and I didn't want a real designer-y look to it. I thought if I'm gonna make a site for myself, I may as well put in stuff I like to look at. There's always room for improvement....leading to...

blacknight, you're right, I do have to include a flash-detection script in my pages. I had started building a html site, but started learning Flash, so decided to build it this way instead. I felt I could try more in terms of transitions/animation and I thought I could do with the learning experience.

Would you have any recommendations about rectifying the issue at hand?

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing

danny_c

Cheers for the link Fobairt. I'm doing some reading up on implementing it.
I won't pretend to understand it...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.