Irish Holiday Home website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pol

Jol

If I was to change one thing I would remove the map and replace it with Google maps. I recently launched a new site gardensandfood.me (still in dypers) were I use Google maps. This gives your customers a better visual impact.

Just an opinion

Pol

K

Kieran

I don't think the site actually needs the scrolling image. You have a nice logo/colour/font combination there already and I found the scrolling image visually distracting and a bit choppy.

Overall a good idea but it is pretty competitive out there. You also in prices state "be seen by visitors from all over the world 24 hours a Day (Google current search volume for the keyword phrase "Irish Holiday Homes" is 11,100,000). which might sound like you are getting that type of traffic. I would avoid stating that to be honest

jol

Keiran and Pol
Thanks for taking a look at the site. Pol - Google maps are used when people search for a property to pinpoint the location of a specific property. The map on the home page is just a quick search tool for a user. Kieran, I understand what you mean about the image too. I had my reservation but if the customer wants it then what can I do...?
JOL

robototitico

I really like your logo, I think its excellent, whoever did it for you.

The special offer red star on the right looks bad and 90s.
As does the spring 2011 offer, has pixelation, and looks like a paint job.

Status
Not open for further replies.