Status
Not open for further replies.

fobby

Got this email today from Irish web solutions, shame on all of you! :eek:

What web design professionals
don’t want you to know.
Why boring template websites are killing your success on the internet, draining your marketing budget and making you look like your business is run of the mill.​

If you were to do a search for you industry (or any other industry) in Google and open up 5 sites, magically almost every site will have roughly the same structure. Home, About Us, Our Products, Our Services, Contact Us. This is no coincidence. The reason for this is because every lazy web designer copies the site structure from the last site he/she did and they are all copied from a structure that was created 10 years ago (shortly after the web began).

There is not one web design company that will research your industry, your company, or your clients and potential clients before they start and that is costing you money and making your look lazy and run of the mill.

3 questions to ask your web design company before you even consider working with them.

1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]What is your strategy for researching my industry, company and clients and how will that improve my marketing and bring more business into the company.
2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Who can I call if there is a problem? The number one problem with web companies is that they rely on trouble ticket systems, where you are forced to go to a website and write out any problem that occurs, and then wait for an automated response. Irish Web Solutions always supplies a dedicated project manager on the phone for each client.
3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Will you use lock-in tactics? Many companies will register your domain name in their own name or do not supply source files, which mean you can never work with anyone else but them. This leaves you tied into paying whatever follow on fees they quote for any extra work you need. Irish Web Solutions has a no-lock in promise to ensure you feel free to work with whoever you feel is the best person for the job.

FREE REPORT
“How to research your industry, company and
clients before throwing money at your website”​
We will send you our exact strategy on how to do the research to ensure your website speaks to your customers and prospective customers and get you business leads. To receive the report just phone 01 2021033 or reply to this email with you Name, Company Name and Phone number. Or just call Alan on 01 2021033 if you would like us to do the research on your customers and industry for you and a consultant will drop out to you.

Best Wishes,

XXX XXXX
Irish Web Solutions

n3tFl0w

I particularly like the part where they say how full of **** they are.

I might ring and ask for their free report just for the laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.