Status
Not open for further replies.

iorrasnet

Hi,

I cannot get any response from the support people at host.ie/digiweb. The site is still up. Have they gone out of business or something ?

iorrasnet

Contact attempts

I emailed them last Monday (support@host.ie) , got no reply. On Tuesday I created a help ticket on their support section. I got an automatic response with a ticket number. I have emailed them three times since without reply using the help ticket number for reference. I telephoned twice but lost the will to live in the Q to talk to a human.

php.allstar

Would you ring eircom's NOC about an equivalent issue? Why do you think this would be any more worthwhile?

Well for one I wouldn't deal with Eircom for anything... enough said.

And for two, we have two dedicated and one virtual server with Digiweb/Novara. We've always found them more than helpful when it comes to support, and if we have something urgent, we call them at their NOC. If its just a trivial matter, we send an email.

I've never had any problems getting through to them on the NOC phone number. iorrasnet was looking for some advice so I offered. OK? :mad:

iorrasnet

Puzzled

I have a number of websites hosted with them and like php.allstar always found them very helpful and responsive and quick to sort things out for me. Thats why I was wondering had they just folded overnight or something like that.

iorrasnet

Getting Sorted

Hi

I was away this morning from my desk and have just checked my email. Quelle Suprise !!! A response from Host.ie sent yeaterday at 18.07.......a little after my last post on this forum. Problem sorted now. My own incompetence highlighted again, but great to get it sorted. Thanks to all for your help and feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.