Status
Not open for further replies.

companyhotseat

CSS - Creativities Secret Success

Lou,

Had a glance at you home page. Are you the man in charge of doing the web design.. If so looks like you have done a lot of work but had some comments if u dont mind

:D

louie

To be honest not everything is everybody's cup of tea and if you are trying to please everyone, you will never succeed.

Yes it is my website, I like it and that's what it counts for me (don't mean to be bad or anything).

companyhotseat

You cant please everyone!!!

When I did the first version of CompanyHotSeat.com - The Free Irish Business Directory people did not like that when I looked for comments on the forums. They said it was add ridden!!!

So I changed it and have now done this verion which is think personally is pretty easy to use compared to most business directories where you have to go through many links to register.

If we all reflect on google for a minute. Googles page has not changed since they launched. But why does every one use google because its the most efficient and powerfull search engine on the net not because of what it looks like!!!

Functionality is important too!!!

You seem to have done a lot of work lou. Is it a hobby or full time?

companyhotseat

Too many sites not enough cash

yeah i agree too much,

I have done some failure sites in my time but I can give some advice to people. If you are going to do a website.. Do it all your self and never join forces with some one unless you know for a fact that they will work just as hard as u!:cool:

companyhotseat

Link Swapping

Would anyone with websited be interested in doing link swapping. Hopefully we can get a few people to do this!! It would work in everyones interest...

Status
Not open for further replies.