Need your opinion please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Requardo

Hello all!

I have a site that deals with flowers delivry.
I wanted to open a blog for it, and I wanted to ask you if you think it will be useful to open a blog for this kind of website, will it be useful? will it drive me more traffic?

Link for a website that deals also with flowers delivery (for example):
Wauwatosa wildflower florist

Thanks!

AAA

I dont think you can count on a big amount of traffic, but it will definetely give you "Link building" to Your website. All in all it is better than not doing it, just don't over spam it with the same keywords ;)

zyke

Yes it can help you. You may use your blog to promote your website and for creating back links.

wayneparnell789

blog is always an better option to drive traffic and link building. I thing blogging about flowers and internet differs in traffic, that's the only diffference,

joker

creating blogs can be very useful and effective to get traffic as well as increasing your back links. your blog itself can be used for promotional purposes. you can also put some of your banners and links to your site to increase link popularity and back links. create a very interesting and unique articles on your blog to catch up reader's interests. :)

stephen186

For webmasters, blogs has an easy to user interface, its very user friendly. Preferable you could go for a wordpress blog as Google loves it and when you add fresh content to it, it loves it even more and thats when you can expect good traffic towards your site. You may also want to get the best template for your ad and the banner , ads codes of any ad networks you choose should be placed in such a way in order to get the maximum ctr and you can monetize your blog well.Hope that helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.