New Article Submission Directory Based in Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.

gospel1

Hi fellow members,

I would appreciate feedback on my new site. This is my second posting to this thread. Unfortunately I got not responses to my initial post. The following is a brief description of the site

Affiliate calling is your calling to the world of internet marketing. All information on this site is original content, or sourced from reputable article directories.

The majority of articles are marketing focused and are arranged into specific categories to enable a user friendly experience.

Our new article submission directory enables users to submit their original articles and content. Registration is required prior to article submission. All articles received will be screened prior to approval. Article marketing is recognized as a powerful resource for improving SEO (Search Engine Optimization) rankings. Quality and Originality are expected of all articles.

Affiliate Calling looks forward to receiving and publishing your original work.

The site was established on 24 June 2010. As of today the sites Alexa ranking is #433,402 and Irish #601.

I would appreciate any feedback both positive and negative that will hwlp the site move forward.

Warmest regards,

Garry Foy

Dara

Hi Garry-you want to give us the site url?

Status
Not open for further replies.