Online marketing for social networking site

Status
Not open for further replies.

moik

I invested money in one social networking project year ago, we have no success till this :(! Our site is based on possibility that you can build your own online family tree, you can add and invite your relatives, that way growing your tree- difference between alreadie existed genealogie portals is, that we have IQ games, online IQ game, as well we have some usefull things, as well you can make your travel map, make friend list, and different stuff, we add tv,radi and games as well because want be interesting all the time watch in your family tree when will appear some of relatives what you dont know...
At the moment you must register to see all activities,maybe this is the reason why we dont have users...
Any ideas how to start to get traffic? What SEO option better to start- to make threads in popular sites? Actually soon our site will be opened for not registered users...
Please give me some advices! I know something about online marketing but with what to start, how to make trafiic without PPC?

Cormac

Marketing a closed network is a very difficult thing. The only obvious reason to be closed to the outside world is if your network places a high priority on privacy. Does your network require privacy? If not then it should be open to the world. You will need to provide us with a link if you want the best response possible to your thread.

moik

site is youboon.com at the moment you wont see nothing nice outside, thats why I made opened profile for yous to see what is in, thanks for your time!
The mail is - dbs@boons.lv and password is emarketing
Actually at the moment this is more for latvian audience,thats why is so empty with english content in there, but I have plans to bring it abroads as well...I will be glad to hear your comments, maybe even in future some cooperation
Actually soon you will see new face of site, but some of content will be the same with some additional stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.