Online Memorial Cards, Bookmarks and Wallet Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Overall I like it

Couple of things

The image upload - it doesn't specify either the acceptable formats, dimension or max size

Why is the blog using a different domain? Its content would add to your main site

DerekMoy

Thanks Blacknight, valid points that I'll try integrate. Not sure what you mean about the blog naming convention however?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks Blacknight, valid points that I'll try integrate. Not sure what you mean about the blog naming convention however?
You're using another domain for your blog ie. the content will appear as part of wordpress.com and not your domain / site

You've got a proper domain - why not use it?

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Either install Wordpress or similar under /blog on your own site OR setup blog.yourdomain.tld and set it up there ..

DerekMoy

Blacknight, any experience in online marketing and link building. May be looking for someone in the not too distance future to progress this project?

tommurphy

The site is well structured and the web architecture is good.I thought there might be a link on the 100 percent guarantee button however.I clicked and it links to nothing.It might be an idea to link it to some content

SiteStreamSEO

Hosting your blog at your domain

Just a quick note to back up blacknight. It is definitely a good idea to host your blog at your domain. If you manage to attract links to your blog your domain will then benefit, which is the whole idea. Of the solutions offered: yourdomain/blog is the best one.

good luck with the site
Brian

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Of the solutions offered: yourdomain/blog is the best one.

good luck with the site
Brian
I generally avoid that as it restricts you in terms of technology etc., using a subdomain means you're not restricted and can move things around a lot more easily

Status
Not open for further replies.