Online Petition Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

ph3n0m

1. I would have used but in some kind of validation (javascript) on the form, so that when a person tries to submit a blank form, instead of it processing, it would say alert them to what they havent filled out

2. Design - not going to say a word, except that its hideous

3. Content - really sounds like just an annoying brat - not very professional and very whiny - easily ignored, which is not a good thing based on the subject matter

4. The cpatcha image - could be somewhat hard to read - why not make it a tad simpler

paul

Ninja
I'm quick on the edit here ;) Actually since there nouns are capitalised in German I've become pretty anal about it.

ziycon

As said, it was throwen together, i did everything i was asked to, i suggested more validation but they dont want it and the design well i was handed an image to recreate!:D

Cormac

Only used the cpatcha image as to stop bots that may crawl the site sending spam and also i've never heard of 'challenge-response'!

Challange Response is a better form of preventing bots from signing up on forums (IMO). Bots are getting better at reading images but they don't know what "7+5=?" is or "What is the capital of Ireland?"

Take a gander at Ken's - Simple logic test implemented - Blog, Web design and development news, industry information and cultural musings - TheMenace.com - comment form. If I have a hard time reading the captcha then Bob and his Ma' will as well...

Challange-Response is far more accessible than complex captcha.

ziycon

Challange Response is a better form of preventing bots from signing up on forums (IMO). Bots are getting better at reading images but they don't know what "7+5=?" is or "What is the capital of Ireland?"

Take a gander at Ken's - Simple logic test implemented - Blog, Web design and development news, industry information and cultural musings - TheMenace.com - comment form. If I have a hard time reading the captcha then Bob and his Ma' will as well...

Challange-Response is far more accessible than complex captcha.
Thanks, i'll have a look into it when i get home!

Status
Not open for further replies.