Status
Not open for further replies.

garycocs

Hi,

I'm just wondering if someone knew the best online website analysis tool, something for load times, errors, SEO that kind of thing. I'm pieceing things together from a few different sites I know of but I was wondering if there was one central one, hopefully a freebie of some kind.

Thanks
Gary

MOH

I think there's a free SEOMoz tool that might do something along those lines. It might be part of the SEOMoz toolbar - you have to register to download it, but it's free.

gbonnet

For the errors, the best tools are the W3C validators (I use them via the web developer tool bar in Firefox, very handy).

For SEO, there is a free tool that provides some basic information : Website SEO Tool | Website Grader
Note that it's for SEO newbies only : for example it cries if you don't have a meta keyword. :D

This tool is more technical and hence more useful but it's in French, just in case you interested anyway : Ralisez l'audit technique et rfrencement de votre site Internet- Atypirank

garycocs

Nice one for that lads, some useful information there! The website grader, although it's simple enough gives the basics in a user friendly way!!

garycocs,

70 + Free Webmaster & SEO Tools | JR's Internet Marketing Strategies
getinternetmarketingstrategies dot com/2008/06/69-free-webmaster-tools-free-seo-tools/

Status
Not open for further replies.