Register365 support my hole!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MediaHost

So their mail servers are down again with no backup and no support. Check Register365 - Ireland's Domain Registry

Their phone number is ringing once then going to engaged tone like they are hitting cancel. Try it yourself! 1890 944 500

Their online chat is no longer active as its closed after 5pm??! Its f%$3king 3.50pm!!

Ive had enough, need to move all clients to a company who gives a fook!

MediaHost

Update:

45 minutes later after trying to call i get through to support in UK and they have nothing to tell me except they are working on something! Seriously!

I asked what they problem was and they didnt know. Then i asked how will i know what the problem is and and when it is fixed.. he said 'keep refreshing the status page' :eek: Thats it!

Oh and if i want support with updates on when issues will be fixed i need to move to dedicated!

So trying to extrapulate ANY info from 'Support' I asked what use is it for me to be on to you in the UK if datacentre is in Ireland. I got a smart ass reply "you obviously dont know anything about datacentres and it doesnt matter where they are"

So after waiting 45 mins to get through i got:

1. We dont know what the problem is.
2. We dont know why over 10 servers are down including mail server, smtp, ns, web6, etc.. Its probably because theyre all on one server!!
3. There is no way of knowing what or when the problem will be fixed as there is no status posts. I can only keep refreshing the Register365 - Ireland's Domain Registry page.
4. If i want support i need to move to dedicated

Pure quality from Register/Hosting365 as usual and they never cease to amaze me!

Defenitely moving my resellers after this treatment.

paul

Ninja
more worrying is that one of the DNS servers is down. I'm having problems with SQL too...

MediaHost

Chat has been discontinued according to the blog

Well it would make sense to update the status site then as it says up top of the page

"click on the Livechat icon at the bottom of the page to speak to a support agent now!" and if you scroll down the chat icon is there!

Alan

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I was on about this already and stuff was moved to http://www.irishwebmasterforum.com/hosting/6503-namesco-ireland-issues.html

I think they want to start labeling things as Namesco Ireland issues which in fairness is true as they are the owners. Plus Hosting/Register were not as bad as these guys.
I moved the thread for the sake of clarity :)

Hosting 365 sold Register 365 to Namesco, who now operate as Namesco Ireland Ltd, but everyone seems to be referring to all matters as if 365 hadn't split off a section ...

MediaHost

tnx mate..

I will refer to them as Register365 as long as they're website is register365 and they're answering machine says "welcome to Register365 support *cough*, you are currently 9th in the queue!"

:rolleyes:

Alan

Lottoplus

I moved the thread for the sake of clarity :)

Hosting 365 sold Register 365 to Namesco, who now operate as Namesco Ireland Ltd, but everyone seems to be referring to all matters as if 365 hadn't split off a section ...

I've signed up to register365 for one of my hosting packages, their website still has register365 so It's a bit confusing to be calling them Namesco, that's an English hosting company.

Status
Not open for further replies.