Reintroducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dublin Domainer

This is a reintroduction. When I joined last year, I had just started domaining a few months before and so had a good excuse for knowing nothing. I now know not much more than I did then, as I have spent much of the time in between setting up as a publisher and publishing my kids' book.

I'm still trying to juggle writing, publishing and domaining, but I know if I wait any longer to start developing sites on my names they will just be domain names forever.

My plan is to read every post on this forum now to refresh myself as to what's going on here. I hope that by saying that I will be committed to doing so, so here goes.

Anyway, it's nice to be back and thanks for having me. :)

K

Kieran

Don't read all the posts only mine which are of course the best - :)

What do you want to achieve with your domains. I like the names at least and it would be interesting to see what you want to gain from the net as a writer.

Dublin Domainer

Hi, Kieran. I would like to set up mini-sites on as many of my domain names as possible (I have around 500 now after dropping a lot recently) and hopefully get something between $1 a week and a $1 a day in AdSense, affiliates or some other method. For the others I am looking for end users.

I would hope to either find an end user for TheBoysInGreen (I have all the main combinations of the name with and without the 'The' except for BoysInGreen.org), or to set up a fan site or forum or a site where fans could get their mail to the address, but this is a much bigger deal than a mini-site, so will have to wait till I have both the money and the expertise necessary.

What about yourself? What area of domaining most engages you?

raul

Welcome back Dublin Domainer !

I remember last year when you first signed up ...and I think the same : is good to have a domainer around so, again, welcome !

Regards,
Raul.

Dublin Domainer

Hi, Raul. Nice to 'see' you again. But how do you mean? I thought everyone on here was a domainer. Are there people who are just webmasters?

piush

hello

Thanks for your post on my query for reviewing my website http://www.food-lover.com.
Was wondering as to how to increase the ranking on my menu pages more than services.
i have separated menu in various categories.do i need a drop down menu as well?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.