School Ends, Summer Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.

daviddoran

Finally finished my last 5th year exam today, now officially on my summer holidays. (Three months!)

Just thought I'd announce it anyway :)
Hopefully I'm going to get my ZCE/CCNA, do some fulltime web dev. work, hopefully launch a web-app and generally be more active in the blogosphere. Oh, and of course enjoy some summer in the sun! All work and no play make Jack... yadda...yadda..

So if you were ever thinking of approaching me with some work, had an idea for a web app. you'd like prototyped or generally just wanted to contact me then there was never a better time!

ConorP

Isn't it lucky for some? :)

I'll finish towards the end of June (20th iirc) but then I'm free from school forever!

Good luck with the CCNA/ZCE but I have the CCNA books beside me, its something that requires your full attention, few pages each night before bed won't cut it.

And if you could make a fully fledged billing system with support for PayPal, 2checkout, eNom, Virtuozzo, cPanel and some other modules for less then €50 that would be great :p

daviddoran

Hey ConorP, yes 3 months is grand! (Hate to be doing the leaving cert)
I better make the most of this summer, the last one care-free!

I might have to talk to you more about the CCNA, I don't really know a whole lot about the scale of it. Actually getting it by the end of summer mightn't be practical but I'll sure see about getting the books and starting!

Yeah, no probs. Just send a blank check to my address and we're on our way!

Status
Not open for further replies.