Status
Not open for further replies.

glengara

*I was troubleshooting some issues with a site with a google rep....*

Just to clarify, we're talking about your G AdWords rep right?

Redfly

*I was troubleshooting some issues with a site with a google rep....*

Just to clarify, we're talking about your G AdWords rep right?

No. I only got my adwords rep recently. Actually, I contacted a Matt Cutts. About week later I got a mail from a rep in Google sayign that Matt has passed it along. It was a little more complicated an issue than a gray area in their webmaster guidelines. I suggested the issue could be related to the link profile, especially seeing my site linked to a few off topic sites and he said that this was not THE issue or AN issue.

You sound like you don't believe me. :)

glengara

*You sound like you don't believe me. :)* Not exactly Dave, but you have to know the question before you can assess the answer :) I'd suggest linking out to some off topic sites and what Tom is doing are just about chalk and cheese...

Redfly

*You sound like you don't believe me. :)* Not exactly Dave, but you have to know the question before you can assess the answer :) I'd suggest linking out to some off topic sites and what Tom is doing are just about chalk and cheese...

OK, looks like I'm confused here.
Are we talking about the "Recent Projects" on 2bscene on the right below the header image?

glengara

*Are we talking about the "Recent Projects"..* Yep, the way I see it is: 1.They're run of site links. 2. They're reciprocated. 3. They're off-topic. 4. They're to/from an SEO. I don't think you need ask Matt to know how they might be viewed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.