Not open for further replies.

Wild Thing

hi guys could you review and comment on latest site
Sexy Lingerie UK - Exotic lingerie and fashions

its easy on the eyes so enjoy

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
First thoughts ... ( never mind those ) :D

Second thoughts ... you're using a lot of tables...

I ended up creating a div class to replace most of the box class before and this GREATLY enhanced the site in my mind ...

Not great for SEO .. there are two major modules for SEO with OSCommerce you should check them out

there is too much white space up the top left ...

The two flags ... are pretty poor quality ...

While OS Commerce calls them Manufacturers ... I'd really replace that wording ..

The page is a bit ... static ... nothing really happening / moving ... while I don't like flash websites .. I think a bit can greatly enhance a static page.
Again there is a Specials module that will do this with nice transitions from page to page ..

The buttons could be replaced by some nice aqua style buttons ... the default ones are quite hidious TBH

Not too keen on the fixed width either ...

Last thought .. girl on top right looks more slutty .. than sexy ... but thats probably a personal preference thing :D

Apart from that quite nice :)

Wild Thing

SEO using HTC and a form of friendly seo url, we are on a windows box so may need to look at mod rewrite filter, although main competitors still rank well without seo friendly urls

flags and white space we can look at

manufacturers will change to .... suppliers (open to suggestions)

buttons are not stock but again open to suggestions

Client wanted fixed width to balance site, it is a thing i dont often use

girl is slutty --how dare you say that about my girlfriend :p I wish!

thanks for input

Made me blush. :p All in all, nice. The only thing I didn't like were the links in the center area next to the girl in red. First of all I couldn't concentrate on them (that's another story for another time), but they look more like an image than links. I had to run the mouse over them to see that they were actually different links. Some people may just assume it's an image and never click it. I would say frame them up or do something to make them look more like links. Just a suggestion.

.SR

I think the "Manufacturers" drop down menu should be after the types of lingerie types. Besides the site looks good to me, 8/10.

.SR

Status
Not open for further replies.