Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I prefer the old layout and design.

The new one looks too much like so many other sites...

enzo

I prefer the old layout and design.
The new one looks too much like so many other sites...

Really? I utterly detest the old site. Never liked it. I wanted the new one to be clean and simple and to suit the content which is tutorials. Might have to stick with the old though if no one likes the new one. :(

Thx for the feedback Michele.

bizhat

I too vote for OLD layout. New Layout header is good. Other parts, you need modification. There is not of margin in new layout, if you reduce the margin, it will look better.

Gavin

I do like your new one but I would prefer the old design. If you are not happy with the old design maybe play around with the colours and see if you can make an impact on its looks.

grandad

Yet another vote for the old design. It looks more tidy and finished, and is a lot more reader friendly IMO.

enzo

Thanks for all the comments lads, old design it is so!
Any ideas on colours, I hate the present ones.

grandad

I agree about the colour. For one thing, it swamps your logo.

Basically the current design is black, white and mustard [for want of a better description]. Maybe introduce an extra bit of colour, as well as changing the mustard?

enzo

There's two grays there as well Ricardo :)

I struggled with the colour a lot when I put it online. it'll take some work to put it right.
Might hire a colour professional...

grandad

I like [prefer] it.

Slightly greying the Welcome box works better too. The old black one looked a bit harsh.

grandad

Yup. I like that one. Though, as you say the logo would have to be redone.

Anyone else got any feedback?

Status
Not open for further replies.