Status
Not open for further replies.

davidbehan

I like it! Good work. Couple of small things that I don't like but in general, it's good...

- Not mad on the horizontal/vertical lines separating elements. I don't think you need them.
- Is there a need for the site map in the footer? It could be done neater by increasing the size of the black bar (where copyright is) and putting it in there along with contact details.
- Why have vitalise mail in the footer?
- For some reason, I'm getting a vertical scrollbar at the bottom of the page.
- I also suggest a different font for your headings.
- Had a look at code and it's not bad but needs a clean up. Needs to get valid. Also you don't need use &nspb; really. CSS can do it all for you!
- should use swfobject to embed flash also. google it.

Have to go now but that should get you started!

Good work :D

Dave

Joseph Grogan

Cheers

Cheers David.

I knew the html for the flash was not full valid yet. It was a very rushed project cause it was in partnership with ryanair and it had to be up by yesterday and only two weeks to build it. So i didnt really have alot of time to validate it. But going to go do that all now.

Cheers for the advice.

The reason the mail is at the bottom is cause the people who own the site wanted an easy link to get to there mail without having to remember what the url was. Them being lazy i know. But i will work something with it

Thanks

Geoff

I really like it the graphic design, it is vibrant and impressive, although I felt that it was a bit confusing to look at. Is it flying, drinking, visiting Dubai?

It seemed to be all of these things at once with a south pacific theme. Maybe just a few lines of text in the center of the screen would clarify why are we here and what do we do.

(I just got this realization for one of my own sites :()

Status
Not open for further replies.