What do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky-s

I'd be interested to hear who drives what and if they drive at all!

I currently drive a Peugeot 206 1.4 HDi

Yeah I know it's girly to drive a 206, but I don't care. :D

Although I do get a few nice looks from nice looking women in other 206's.

louie

I drive a 95 Red Celica Convertible, for sale at the moment.
Talking about getting the looks.

Sparky-s

Mileage on mine is touching 70k and it's an 02'

The handyness of a camera phone is getting that moment the car becomes slightly evil. :)
DSC00152

ButtermilkJack

02 Hyundai Coupe, silver. Again, before anyone mentions... It's NOT a hairdressers car :D

Thinking of getting a commercial now that I'm going full-time self-employed. Not sure though!?

louie

02 Hyundai Coupe, silver. Again, before anyone mentions... It's NOT a hairdressers car :D

Thinking of getting a commercial now that I'm going full-time self-employed. Not sure though!?

My grilfriend drives a 03 one of them, and I also enjoy driving it as well, and it's also silver.

louie

I got mine with 2.0L body (1.6l engine), with all the extras including leather seats. Indeed very nice to drive, lowered suspension as well.

ButtermilkJack

do any of you drive in Dublin - that begs the question - WHY??? Are ye lot insane
Yeah, but it's not too bad for me. I drive from Swords to Clontarf Dart station in the morning, takes about 45 mins, then 10 mins Dart into town. Less than an hour into work. Quite proud of that :p

The 45 mins doesn't bother me actually. I'm constantly moving. It's the bloody 10-15 mins it takes to go from Clontarf Road to Tara Street on the Dart that boils my blood. A journey that should take 3 mins!! Constantly stopping in the middle of the tracks, then waiting 5 mins in Connolly....grrrrr :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.