Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Mobile

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmryan

So a quick question for peeps

Whats the best mobile network overall i.e including call cost and network quality

I was on Three but moved to O2 - i then found out my Three Mobile is now worthless, as there is apparently no unlock code for it, and three mobile dont sell sim cards on there own! So for me O2 seems to be the best, but expensive enough!

louie

Have been with O2 11 years now on one line and found it the best.
Had 087, 085 but still never gave up on O2 while the other numbers went in the bin.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
We've been with Vodafone for the last 4 years. I was with Digifone / O2 previously.

Cormac

I'm on Meteor Bill.
Not too happy with the coverage (it's only in my house where I have zero bars, everywhere else presents with full bars, ffs) or the phone I'm using.

Colm

Goto Mobile Calculator - callcosts.ie

This is run by ComReg and see who offer the best deal for your usage, if you have a contract phone and have this more then 12 months simply port the number (this takes about 2 hours) you'll get a new contact for 12 months with a different network if they are cheaper and you'll also might get a new phone for a cheap price if needed.

I move my contact all the time to get the best offer after 12 months and also get a new phone

Status
Not open for further replies.