Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

similar problem here. when i choosed the name i thought it was great back in 2000, but soon i got to discover that people couldn't put it the right way.

Anouilh

Punning is the lifeblood of the Internet. There is so much material to remember that your link stands out, tomed. Also, it is witty. I've just started on a little food blog called "Lettuce Eat". Friends groan, but at least it's a bit of fun.

Sidane

From a 6 letter validation image on a Google form!

I kid you not. Was filling in a form, saw the word, thought it sounded cool, registered the domain and then started using it as a trading name earlier this year! :)

Anouilh

A quick tip for would-be bloggers. If you join the NUJ group on Facebook there are plenty of members posting links to interesting sites.

Anouilh

Here you are: Go to Facebook and add group.php?gid =2310419644 to the link. Only logged-in Facebook members can view it. (I've had to split the link up into sections for it to be easily viewed here. If you run it all together, it should work.) I don't much like direct linking. It seems to take on a life of its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.