Status
Not open for further replies.

php.allstar

Hi,

This is for any wordpress users out there...

What do you recommend as being the best SEO plugin for Wordpress 2.8.5 and why?

Thanks

immediate

Hmm, I don't use any SEO plugins for my new wordpress blogs except my primary blog: kavoir.com.

The more I understand SEO and internet marketing, the less I spend time particularly for SEO. I think SEO plugins are absolutely not necessary.

paddy12

Wordpress template our SEO friendly in itself already; all you have to do is update it with fresh and useful contents daily as much as possible.Good contents would bring you lotsa traffic.

K

Kieran

Based on the fact that meta keywords don't have an impact on your SEO it doesn't make a huge difference but I do like to use All In One SEO Pack which I use to put in a solid description and sometimes a different title for Google. I think that is plenty and one the content is OK then that's fine imho.

It worked wonders for my Banana Picking ranking first in Ireland under those critical keywords.

gbonnet

I've been using "All in One SEO" for a while for 2 main reasons :

- It allows to customise the description and hence have a nice snipet that people will be more inclined to click on.

- To avoid the indexing of duplicate content with the categories pages and tags pages.

Vertuboutique

Hi,

I did not use wordpress till now but after watching this thread i think that i should try once it. Because in this thread i am seeing important plugins url also for wordpress.

Thanks to all member for detail.

MOGmartin

fuzzy SEO Booster for Wordpress

Hi there,

Im the author of the fuzzy SEO booster - and stumbled across your recomendation!

First off, thanks for recommending the plugin, as you might have read on seoMoz, Ive got it installed on 20+ sites, and have seen varying uplifts on all sites that have it installed.

If you need any help or support, or have any feature suggestions just let me know!

Im on the following forums regularly:

seoMoz - user: MOGmartin
Digital Point - user: MOG
seoforums.org - user: MOGmartin

cheers!

Martin (a Scottish webmaster ;))

writie

I've also been using All in One. It basically made me think more clearly about the way the bits fit together. One of the sites I work on doesn't have it, but I use what I learnt on the other ones to implement my versions (descriptions and titles, notably).

Status
Not open for further replies.