Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruadhri

Hi all,
I've been browsing the site for some time and I see you give great advice, so here I am looking for some help!

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on how I can improve my site. I've made some changes very recently, inserted twitter feed etc, which looks ok on IE but not on FF for some reason that's beyond me.

Thanks in advance, and as is de riguer, go easy on me, it's my first day;)
Ruadhrí

babyboy808

Great idea! but... bad execution on the website, sorry. It's bog standard and doesn't do your business justice at all.

You should really invest to get something more professional made up, I am certain it will help your business so much more, If you want any tips, feel free to PM me.

Dara

Great idea! but... bad execution on the website, sorry. It's bog standard and doesn't do your business justice at all.

You should really invest to get something more professional made up, I am certain it will help your business so much more, If you want any tips, feel free to PM me.

Hi Ruadhri,
afriad I must concur with Babyboy808's thoughts. The site is simply way too basic for the concept you are selling and will lead to consumer mistrust IMO. Jazz up the site, get a decent header, footer etc.. and go a little lighter on the overkill on the SEO in your Title tags.

Personally I also hate the words no nonsense (which is in your Contact or about us Page) Its a personal thing but I think (again personally) it reads badly and is a negative. I know exactly what you are saying with the phrase but for me its just one of those ones that does not read like it sounds.

Idea is sound but revamp the site. Best of luck with it and welcome to the forum.

Ruadhri

Hi Ruadhri,
afriad I must concur with Babyboy808's thoughts. The site is simply way too basic for the concept you are selling and will lead to consumer mistrust IMO. Jazz up the site, get a decent header, footer etc.. and go a little lighter on the overkill on the SEO in your Title tags.

Personally I also hate the words no nonsense (which is in your Contact or about us Page) Its a personal thing but I think (again personally) it reads badly and is a negative. I know exactly what you are saying with the phrase but for me its just one of those ones that does not read like it sounds.

Idea is sound but revamp the site. Best of luck with it and welcome to the forum.

Thanks guys...I hope to hang around!! A lot to learn!
Anything else you'd recommend? Hand it over to a pro seems to be the way forward?

Keep 'em coming:)

learnpipe

your site

take the advice of the guys above Ruairi - your money will be well spent on improving you site design (branding). A well designed site will reflect very positively on your business.

Ruadhri

Thanks guys,
On my agenda. It's a bit old school all right, but I'll repost for your thoughts when I get it sorted.

Appreciate the help.
R

Status
Not open for further replies.