Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Hi,

Just found this site whilst looking around for Irish affiliate programs and thought I'd drop by. I didn't even know that this community existed so I'm excited to be here to have a bit of banter.

I look forward to sharing ideas and solving some problems with everyone here.

Here's to a (hopefully) fruitful future here.

Cheers, Marc

nevf

Hi,

Just found this site whilst looking around for Irish affiliate programs and thought I'd drop by. I didn't even know that this community existed so I'm excited to be here to have a bit of banter.

I look forward to sharing ideas and solving some problems with everyone here.

Here's to a (hopefully) fruitful future here.

Cheers, Marc
Hi Marc, welcome to the 'hood. :)
Hope we can help you and vice versa... :D

php.allstar

Hi Marc,

Welcome to the forum. I just joined fairly recently and I can't get enough of the site!

Tell us a bit about yourself.

What area of the web do you work in? Design? Development? SEO? SEM?

Marc

Cheers Allstar

At the moment I run a membership site for internet marketers and bloggers and I promote affiliate products on the backend.

I'm interested in design, UI and usability and the social 'big-picture' stuff about how the social web is developing and changing the way we work.

But my real focus is in list-building / email marketing and I am exploring some advanced SEO right now - I'll report back when I own the first page of the serps.

php.allstar

I'll report back when I own the first page of the serps.

LOL!

Is that enthusiasm or cockiness?! Only messin! Well fair play to ya for wearing all those hats.

I think its fair to say you have to know a small bit of everything to be successful on the web.

With the day job I'm in now, when I went to apply for the role, it was for that of a PHP Web Developer. I made the stupind mistake at the interview that I have been known to dabble in web design and ever since I'd say web design takes up 50% of my time in the day job!

I love reading SEO & SEM articles and I pick up bits and pieces here and there but I'm half afraid to mention the stuff I do know in SEO/SEM for fear that it will lead to me having to spend less and less time on development projects!

Marc

Yep - both enthusiasm and cockiness in equal measure LOL. Glad you got my sense of humour - it can be a bit tricky in forums.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.