how to post a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

eamonnfitz

hi all,
can anyone please explain to me in terms that i will understand how do you post a link in a forum,those affiliate links you see everywhere,

As you can tell my experience with the internet and computer termonology is very limited.

I would much appreciate any help cheers.

Dara

Hi Eamonn,
do you mean the links you see below peoples actual posts? If so these are called signature links. Before being able to post these yourself you need to be an active participating member of a forum. In other words you will need to post x amount of times before being able to include your links. Many forums do not even allow this and your posts need to be valid and relevant not spammy for the ones that do allow signature links. Hope that clarifies this for you.

eamonnfitz

That was'nt the intent behind the question(to post an affiliate link in this forum)

I would like to know how to post an affilite link for the purpose of learning.:)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm confused

If you want to post a link to a website / webpage you will need to have more than about 15 - 20 posts on the forum. Until you reach that number you won't be able to post any links

Now this thing with the "affiliate" links - we don't allow you to post affiliate links ie. if you post a link to an item on Amazon for example you cannot use your Amazon affiliate code

Status
Not open for further replies.