IWF Nominated for Irish Web Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Judging forums would be hard, they're more about community interaction than anything else and you'd have to be part of each one for a while to be fair. As IWF is the only one I frequent out of that list I'd have to give it my vote, if I had one :) There are some strange nominations glancing over the other categories but I guess it's good to have some diversity.

Fintan

Well done on the nomination, well deserved.

Have to say I'm surprised PaddyPower.com isn't on the e-commerce list particularly when you look at : Dads.ie

nevf

Well done on the nomination, well deserved.

Have to say I'm surprised PaddyPower.com isn't on the e-commerce list particularly when you look at : Dads.ie
well the design of the site isn't marvellous, but....

congrats blacknight. Well deserved. :)

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Well it's only the nomination stage, so we have no way of knowing how things will pan out :)

n3tFl0w

well the design of the site isn't marvellous, but....

Its woeful. How does a site with such bad grammar and punctuation (not mentioning the design at all!!) make it into the Irish Web Awards shortlist!

If that made it in I'm going to have go through the others to see if this is a fluke that made it in on a good idea card or if the number of entrants was just that small that they had to leave it in.

Anywho - congrats on getting in there. However its merely a formality as this site once it got nominated had to be shortlisted as its a great resource for the industry in Ireland. You deserve top honours for making this such a meaningful well balanced site.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
None of the sites listed have been shortlisted as yet. The list published is that of the sites nominated, so there's zero guarantee that this site (or any of the other mentioned here) will get anywhere :)

n3tFl0w

This forum should be there. Only reason foot.ie got put in there is because it has alot of members.

Status
Not open for further replies.