joomla alternative - CMS for small business site

Status
Not open for further replies.

byronyasgur

I'm looking for is a good content management system with the extenability of joomla ... but without the need to add so many special components to improve what i think maybe should be core functionality .... i always end up adding components for stuff like backup / gallery / blog / forms / membership fields / sef-seo etc - (i also find customers dont like the media manager that much and i havent found an improvement for that at all)

i also find that the section/category/article idea while great for a website which has tons of content is not that suitable for websites that have less than 20ish pages and clients can find it a bit overkill - i usually end up having just one section with maybe 2 or 3 categories which nullifies the sections altogether

it also needs to be reasonably straightforward to style (during development) i think

in the ideal world i would also be able to integrate this (site membership) with a quality ticketing system of some kind ( however i dont want to sacrifice the quality of either the CMS or the ticketing system just for the sake of integrating them together)

... has anyone got any advice for me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.