Status
Not open for further replies.

Baz

Hmm,
Would IWF be fine with a link on the bottom of my site page saying IWF Member? - I don't mind I can say IWF on it's own with alt text saying Irish Webmaster Forum, I don't have the space for the full shabang! :(

Regards,
B

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
Hmm,
Would IWF be fine with a link on the bottom of my site page saying IWF Member? - I don't mind I can say IWF on it's own with alt text saying Irish Webmaster Forum, I don't have the space for the full shabang! :(

Regards,
B

IWF isn't an organisation as such more a forum ... even though there will be the meetup sponsored by Blacknight on Saturday :)

So I think any advertising of the IWF is fine ? ... I know I've a link with my affiliate ID on my blog ... never thought of making a banner . hmm... any interest in one ... ? could probably whip up one of those horizontal sig banners that were so popular a year or two ago :D

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
All links are welcome :)

The full domain is irishwebmasterforum.com BUT I also own iwf.ie pointing here :)

Forbairt

All links are welcome :)

The full domain is irishwebmasterforum.com BUT I also own iwf.ie pointing here :)

IWF .. nice .. :) didn't realise you had that one ... will save typing for me in future .. also my problem of .. is it forum .. or forums :D

paul

Ninja
why not move the forum to that domain, or are you worried about not using the SEO value of irishwebmastersforum ?

Forbairt

Hmm,

UserBars .. get your UserBars ... 2 for a pownd

Yes I realise I need help .. yes some day I'll stop posting ... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.