More new features - Acronyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
If you browse around you may notice a few new features.

Some of them are due to the new version of VB that I installed recently, while others come via the new version of VBSeo

One of the more useful ones is an acronym expansion thing, so if anyone can suggest more acronyms to add to it please reply below

Cormac

Acronym feature sounds interesting. Is the footer 'latest threads' feature compatible with the latest version of VB? I've noticed that you removed it during the upgrade.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Acronym feature sounds interesting.

It's pretty cool :)

Is the footer 'latest threads' feature compatible with the latest version of VB? I've noticed that you removed it during the upgrade.

I haven't had a chance to look into that yet. There were quite a few template changes between versions of VB, so I had to use the default templates

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
There's probably a new version of some kind that works ... I just need to find the time to go digging

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
I found two new plugins

One does latest posts (currently at bottom of forum home), while the other does latest threads (currently at top of forum home)

Feedback appreciated

wheres me jumpa

I like the idea, Ive been looking for something similar myself. However I find the poisitioning on the homepage and the look to it is a tad ugly. Maybe remove the thread description and reduce the table row height size.

Status
Not open for further replies.