PPC customer leads for competent people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan

Can you recommend someone (preferably other than yourself) who might be a good fit to take on some PPC projects?

Much the same as Richard posted regards SEO last year, I'm looking to pass on customer leads for PPC (mainly AdWords), and maybe some SEO ones, to competent individuals/companies who have the bandwidth to take on some smaller clients. The main problem I've had with this is that most people I've approached directly are too busy to take this on.

This would particularly suit startup SEO/PPC people *with* the relevant skills (technical and customer handling), or maybe full time professionals who are looking for some extra work on the side. I'll be putting the client directly in contact with them.

Regards,
Alastair.

koconnor

I would have thought there would be some recommendations by now...

Perhaps you could revise the criteria :)

"Can you recommend someone (preferably other than yourself) who might be a good fit to take on some PPC projects?"

I am sure there are many competent PPC'ers on IWMF who could demonstrate their abilities.

Kev.

Trojan

It's not a hard requirement - but who wouldn't prefer to have a 3rd party recommend them than name themselves? :)

Cue "Postcount 1" recommendations...

CiaranR

Weeno Ltd + Skimlinks.com
Joe Bloggs
Posts. 1
Joined. Today

Hi,
Long time reader, first time poster ..
I know this guy frodo who sounds prefect for this...

D'oh logged in as me :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway I run a few PPC campaigns at my 9-5 job (ie not for weeno).
And seeing no one I work with is on here, I'm throwing my my own hat in the ring weather you like it or not.

I manage several campaigns and have CTR's of between 10% and 15% for search. Conversion rates for these range from 50%+ to 8% depending on the group, cost of barrier to entry and the competition in the field. I am also very good at improving QS and on page optimisation.

I have sent you (Alastair) a pm with a censored screenshot of a report on our account for November 07 and final conversation figures, Decembers data is unnaturally skewed, to help you verify this.

If you have questions, comments or think i'm way off what you are looking for, feel free to ask me here or PM me if you prefer.

All the best,

Ciarán.

CiaranR

These days a little bit from about 4am/4:30am - 9am. But I make up for it at the weekends. I'm trying to bring it back to about 2am and a get a sensible 7 hours.

CiaranR

Had to laugh at this the irony of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.