Status
Not open for further replies.

grandad

I'll start the ball rolling.....

Head Rambles - Rambles around the head of a Senior Citizen

http://feed.feedburner.com/HeadRambles

You were waiting for that one, weren't ya? :D

Cormac

i'll have to setup a proper feed url that only shows my webmaster related posts on the planet. I'm not sure if my taste in music is relevant....oh wait.....

....will i just setup a category in my blog called Irish Webmaster Forum and anything that is categorised in Irish Webmaster Forum goes to the planet.

Genius so i am. Me strokes a cat.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
i'll have to setup a proper feed url that only shows my webmaster related posts on the planet. I'm not sure if my taste in music is relevant....oh wait.....

....will i just setup a category in my blog called Irish Webmaster Forum and anything that is categorised in Irish Webmaster Forum goes to the planet.

Genius so i am. Me strokes a cat.
You'll need to give me the bloody URL first though :)

You maybe a genius, but unless you've hacked one of my servers your feed won't be getting included until I tell the script where it lives ....

Cormac

i'm working like a busy bee at the moment in work!
I'll setup a feedburner specifically for this later this evening.

RedCardinal

Have to say I enjoyed it also. Looked to see who had written it but it was all very crytic :cool:

And there was me picturing some witty octogenarian writing away on his old computer :)

How old is that avatar photo?

grandad

Have to say I enjoyed it also. Looked to see who had written it but it was all very crytic :cool:

And there was me picturing some witty octogenarian writing away on his old computer :)

How old is that avatar photo?

It is meant to be cryptic. How else can I hurl abuse at politicians and the world in general? I haven't even started on Master G. W. Bush, and I don't want the CIA calling!

I'm working my way through the family at the moment. You've had the dog and the heron. Tomorrow is probably the daughter [stop drooling Michele!] and sooner or later I'll get around to Herself and myself.

Photo - taken in September, in France. I was very relaxed, and a bit pissed so I look a lot younger!

Octogenarian - no. Not quite. But Michele's mother likes the blog. Does that give you a clue?

[blush]Thanks for the nice comments lads[/blush]

Incidentally, as a Modorator I must warn you all to keep this thread on-topic. Else you will all be banned. Especially Richardo

Gavin

Sorry I have been way off the ball for the past while. Can you add mine SEO Ireland and Marketing or is that title conflicting with Richards? Very similar :(

You were waiting for that one, weren't ya? :D

Ahh so thats you! I have been meaning to catch up on that blog. Just had a quick flick through some posts, love the post on contacting Google.

There was me thinking there was some really old bloke behind it all reminding me of Geriatric1927 on Youtube.

grandad

A request out of the ordinary.....

I think you should remove Head Rambles. This is, after all a webmaster area and the rantings and ravings of a demented individual are not exactly relevant.

Unless of course it stays by popular demand? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.