Size of PM inbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
left my opinion on it ... though being on more and more boards in an admin capacity these days I'm finding it pisses me off even more and more .. and even if its only a minute or 2 to ban / remove links ... its an extra minute or two gone from the day.

Well the board is meant to serve the users not the admins :)

However if all we're getting is loads of 1 post wonders with a link to their "wonderful" sites, then we might as well shut down :cool:

Forbairt

Teaching / Designing / Developing
However if all we're getting is loads of 1 post wonders with a link to their "wonderful" sites, then we might as well shut down :cool:

Its still attracting a nice enough number of new users I think. Not exactly the volumes I would like but I can think of a few in the last few weeks / months getting more and more active on here.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Its still attracting a nice enough number of new users I think. Not exactly the volumes I would like but I can think of a few in the last few weeks / months getting more and more active on here.

If you have any suggestions on how we can attract more members please let me know.

The only thing I can think of offhand is to work on the site's SEO - I haven't really looked at it in months

Briask

What in general of you looking for in members? Presumably at least webmasters/designers/developers, affiliates and that ilk? European?

Status
Not open for further replies.