Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanoryan

Well,

I'm Tony.
Very interested in and have done a good bit of work in the area of SEO and now looking to move into affiliate marketing.

Nerin

Hello everyone.

I'm Nerin, also known as Neil.
I own Krank.ie and have become utterly addicted and obsessed with this internet malarky for the last few years.
I'm into News and Current Events, Twitter and Amateur Journalism.

Hoping this year to do even more with our new site and kick things up a notch.

Purchase.ie

Hi Everyone,
Im Colm, Founder of Purchase.ie
Purchase.ie is essentially an online ecommerce shop specilising in eco products. Our growing product range enables our customers to save energy, reduce waste and conserve wate. We also have a range of colourful and innovative eco gift ideas and safety related products.
We are relaunching the site and will be selling into over 30 countries in the next week or so (or at least trying to!)
I would really appreciate some feedback on the template for the new site. Please view here

FergusM

Hi All,

I am Fergus and found the Forum on Google. I live in Galway with my wife and 4 kids. I just finished a course on digital marketing with Digital Marketing Institute in Dublin and had my eyes opened up a bit to say the least. My site Pipistrel Aircraft | Buy Pipistrel Microlights | Aircraft for Sale only had SEO to rank for the guy who did the Website originally! I have added a lot of things to the site over the last 3 months but if anyone can see any more improvesment I should do I would appreciate the feedback.

Regards
Fergus

Dee1010

Hi, My name is Deirdre and I build websites using Joomla CMS. I have just posted in the CMS section looking for advice on a catalogue extension that allows orders to be emailed to the site owner rather than online payments but allows the site viewer to see the products displayed as images also. If you know of any such extension that you can recomment, I'd be very grateful. I have only recently come across this forum and it looks like it could be very useful to a lot of people.

neilhwilliams

HI,

I just joined the forum today. I run a small web business on the south coast of the Uk. I class myself as a rare creature; a web designer that understands marketing. I have a product that will sell well in Ireland even in a bad economy and so hope to find some useful information from you guys. If I have anything to offer you I will of course be active in the forum.

Regards
Neil

dscanlon

Hi all, David Scanlon, Internet Marketing Adviser at Enterprise Ireland - main focus is on marketing strategy, how Irish companies can make their business development / sales cycle more effective using the Web.

Always looking to learn, and always on the hunt for a good case-study :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all, David Scanlon, Internet Marketing Adviser at Enterprise Ireland - main focus is on marketing strategy, how Irish companies can make their business development / sales cycle more effective using the Web.

Always looking to learn, and always on the hunt for a good case-study :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.
David

Nice to see you finally decided to join the site :)

Michele

DexalDec

Howdy

Hello all,

I'm a brand spanking newbie, but have lurked for a bit in the past. Currently I work in Natural Language Processing, Localisation research (mainly 'Machine Translation' - think Goolge translate for those that aren't familiar with the area) and have done for the last 10-odd years, recently moving into Project Management.

In my spare time I've been doing some web design & development work - some volunteer some paid-for (recent stuff includes www.iatis.org, www.gaze.ie, www.alternativemissireland.com, http://www.ubode.iewww.ubode.ie ...), but my interests in it have continued to grow, so much so that I'm looking to maybe take the leap of a (massive!) career change in that direction. Along these lines I'm considering getting some 'on paper' qualifications and to try and get some more hands-on experience.

Hopefully I'll be able to contribute here and there, but more importantly I'm hoping to learn a lot!

Dec

Status
Not open for further replies.