Status
Not open for further replies.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
so did i do a good job for some one with no prior knowledge?
Not really - no

You mention "adult store" as keywords, but you have no way of knowing if people are actually using those keywords to find the products you sell.

I sincerely doubt that they are, as "store" is American not Irish or British

ghost

Google tools

Google Analytics or any Stats programe will show keywords people are using to find your site.

mneylon

Administrator
Staff member
Google Analytics or any Stats programe will show keywords people are using to find your site.
But they maybe totally irrelevant

We have a page on our site that gets a silly amount of traffic, but is not related to our core business. It is extremely unlikely that anyone hitting that page will buy our services

adultstoreman

seo

Also second for sex shops thats Irish also? I have targeted for the keywords people use and it seems to work out fine for us. So you are saying i have not done a good job for some one with know prior knowledge. Also what words would you use on a search for an adult store in Ireland hypothetically out of curiosity.

Also liveperson is an extremly valuble tool as it shows search results in live time and captures a live page shot of what the person has entered in their search engine and shows you the results that poped up. Ultimately it gives you the customers view from their eyes its fantastic. I would recommend that it be tried out.

koconnor

Also what words would you use on a search for an adult store in Ireland hypothetically out of curiosity.

Ok, using a keyword tool I have, these are generated phrases that are used in Ireland:

erotic shop ireland
sex shop cork
sex shop drogheda
sex shop dublin
sex shop galway
sex shop ie
sex shop ireland
sex shop kilkenny
sex shop limerick
sex shop sligo
sex shop waterford
sex shops in ireland
sex shops ireland
sex toy ireland
sex toys
sex toys in ireland
sex toys ireland
toy shop ireland

:)

koconnor

Also what words would you use on a search for an adult store in Ireland hypothetically out of curiosity.

Ok a few more:

erotic shop
adult clothes shopping
adult shops
online sex shop
sex toys
sexy shop
xxx shop
erotic dvd
erotic sex
erotic fiction
erotic toys
erotic stories
sexshop
adult toys
sex shop
adult shopping
erotic shop ireland
erotic shops

Where appropriate you can add regions to the front of each key phrase here, for example:
adult toys Dublin/Galway wherever.

Status
Not open for further replies.