Opinions, Feedback and some Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

watty

Hello all,

I'm here to get some honest feedback good and bad, and with any possible bad feedback I get I hope it's with some suggestions to turn it into a positive.

I've started a new project, It's a community site geared towards YouTube. I think it's a great idea as I've not come across anything out there specifically tailored towards what I'm trying to do. Now I may think it's a great idea but I'm more interested in what you all think of it as it's much more important to get an outside opinion which I will most certainly take note of.

You can see the website by
Clicking Here.

To give you the gist of what it's about:
A community forum area with Tips and Tricks, General Chat, Channel Promotion and Support where members can read up on tutorials to help improve their YouTube experience(video editing etc.), also areas for the YouTube community to gather and share their opinions on their favorite YouTubers and maybe ones they dislike.

Attached to the forum is a Video System where the best Videos (new and old) are hand picked from each category on YouTube so only the best is selected (Members submit videos and are reviewed before been added to the system).

The point of the website is to have a centralized location, user friendly and great features for everything relating to YouTube, to support new upcoming talent that might otherwise go unnoticed. That's the goal!

So your feedback on the website would be fantastic, please don't hold back! If you see something that you feel is useless and will never succeed please let it out but please also try to give a reason why as this will help me in the design process as the website is still in the early stages.
Although the website is not a custom design built from the ground up I'm still interested in your thoughts of the general idea that the website was built on, and any suggestions you might have to improve it.

Thanks, looking forward to each piece of feedback I receive

Link to the Website Here

Status
Not open for further replies.